Friday, October 3, 2008

Hats Off


I am a stay-at-home home mom with three children ages; four, two, and eight-months old. To say the least, life can be a bit hectic around here. On top of the daily chaos, we are in the process of building an addition on to our home. It is at this very crucial moment, when I have my littlest one slung upon my side, and I am speaking with our contractor, about something of great importance, when I hear, “No Colton!” Out of her room marches my four-year-old daughter - wearing a dress up hat with some sort of liquid dripping off of it. It is then, in front of the contractor, I learn that my two-year-old son has peed into her hat! And yes, the pee was now dripping down on to the floor in front of me, and mortifyingly enough, right next to the contractor himself!

Cherise C.

No comments: