Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fine Arts Festival - June 11th & June 12th, 2011

After my "book writing" hiatus I came to realize that God had other plans for me. First with Bible Study Fellowship, and if you need a Bible Study, I HIGHLY recommend this route - you will be bathed in The Word! www.bsfinternational.org

And as I continued following His direction and clear leading I am where I am today, heading up a greeting card ministry: ElephantEnk, Cards of Faith & Hope.

Boy is Our Lord good, very good! So with this, I cordially invite you to my very first fine arts festival where I am an exhibitor. I'd love for you to come but either way I really need YOUR PRAYERS. Please pray that the cards I create, at this art show, are just the ones the Lord wants me to provide & that they share the truth of God's love, mercy & justice effectively.
Please pray that anyone I meet, who is unsaved, is open to hearing the gospel & that I joyously & loving share truth of Jesus Christ with them ...

Thank you dear friends! Love in Christ ~ Diana



No comments: